At CloudCard, we’re hiring a highly talented Technical Product Support Engineer to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business.
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of customer issues related to software products.
- Correspondence with clients & inter-departmental communication.
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve issues related to software products.
- Use the ticketing system and other software to maintain data-related issues and respective resolutions.
- Providing quality Customer Services to clients via different communication channels like IM, Phone, and ticketing system.
- Frequent coordination and follow-up with clients / other stakeholders to ensure that tickets are timely closed.
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
- Generate and provide application data or reports to customers and other stakeholders.
- Handling Client calls for Technical support.
- May be assigned to work on day or night shift to ensure 24/7 operations.
- Continuously learn and update product knowledge.
Qualification and Experience
- Education: BCS/BS IT/MCS/MIT/MBIT
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good Database concepts and SQL skills
- Strong customer focus with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Motivation and ambition to excel Self-driven, time conscious, quick learner, and fast executor Flexible with timings (should be able to work night or rotating shifts)