At CloudCard, we’re hiring highly talented and technical DevOps Engineers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business.
- Strong architectural understanding for heavily distributed applications
- Experience building and deploying highly automated, scalable, and maintainable infrastructure in AWS Cloud Platform.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, AWS CLI, and AWS SDK in production environments with many nodes.
- Strong scripting and programming skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing, and a firewall.
- Familiarity with application & infrastructure monitoring tools, application performance management tools and familiarity with operational analytics
- Experience source code control systems (Git, SVN) and CI/CD tools & frameworks (Jenkins, GitLab CodeCommit, code Build CodePipeline)
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Experience migrating & deploying application of containers and managing applications with container management platforms (ECS, ECR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Strong practical Linux-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other relevant field from a recognized university
- 5+ Years of relevant experience, previously in a similar role