The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the job functions. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service quality by providing exceptional interaction and problem-solving skills.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage high call volume, Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communicational/written & active listening skills in ENGLISH is a must along with customer support experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- US-based customer services experience
- Flexibility in assigned scheduled shift hours
Skills & proficiencies
- Call Handling
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills