Mainly He/She is responsible for managing projects for live clients, delivering projects on time, and within
scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental,cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. Ensures project delivery and implementation processes are being followed
- Manages the project schedule along with coordinating with cross-functional/cross-departmental teams for the successful delivery of the project.
- Demonstrate good managerial skills and communication skills (both written and verbal) to successfully communicate the client’s demands to the team and vice versa.
- Provides clear and concise project requirements
- Facilitates/manages project communication and stakeholder, client and project Team expectations.
- BS/MS in Computer Sciences or relevant degree
- 2+ Years of relevant experience required in similar roles
- Experience with international clients is a plus.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and make contingency plans for successful project implementation
- Must be flexible in work timings
- Ability to document process/procedures and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment